So far everything looks good, but the ultrasound can't really comment on everything. The doctor will need to review the ultrasounds and the measurements and will let us know next week if there's anything of concern. I will need to go back for a follow-up ultrasound either way since they were not able to get a good shot of the umbilical cord.
Here are some shots!
Yes, it's definitely a boy! The arrow points to the body part which confirms. :)
Isn't he a cutie!? The dark thing in his chest is his heart.
He has Dave's profile!!! :)
Doesn't look so much like Dave from the front...in the ultrasound anyway! All you can see face forward are the bones, so he looks a little like an alien or Gollum! I guess we've graduated from Darth Vader.
A little arm! Five fingers!
Long skinny feet! That's my contribution!
We went to a friend's wedding yesterday and then to Laurie and Mike's lakehouse today for the 4th. Fun weekend with friends and family!
Well, I'm off to LA early tomorrow morning, so I should get to bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment